Executive Style Semi Detached Built In The Early 1900's Three Double Bedrooms Newly Fitted Bathroom Swimmingpool And Bar Area Gas Central Heating Double Glazing Detached Garage
SUMMARY Interal inspections are highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this well presented and decorated larger than average three bedroom semi detached property offers. Situated on an excellent sized plot, the property offers a swimming pool and poolside bar area.
DESCRIPTION Offered to the market for sale is this executive style semi detached property built in the early 1900's, offering an entrance hall, lounge with decorative featured fire place and laminate flooring, kitchen/diner with multi fuelled fire, rear entrance porch, three larger than average double bedrooms, attractive newly fitted bathroom. Externally having a decorative walled garden with railings and double wrought iron gates leading onto a sweeping driveway with a turning circle which in turn leads up to a larger than average detached garage, lawned garden, attractive swimmingpool with a cover, extensive patio area and poolside bar.
Exterior To the front of the property is a decorative wall with wrought iron railings, double wrought iron gates opening onto an extensive sweeping driveway, excellent sized lawned garden which is well maintained, the driveway extends to the larger than average detached garage.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden which comprises of a small lawned area, decorative garden gate leading to the extensive pool side patio, swimmingpool with cover, to the rear of the garage is the poolside with electric pump, power and light, TV point, telephone point and detached brick built outbuildings.
16' 8" x 15' 11" to the chimney breast ( 5.08m x 4.85m to the chimney breast ) Excellent sized lounge having a front facing double glazed bay window overlooking the attractive front garden, two side facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators, panelled lower half of the walls, the focal point of this well appointed room is a decorative feature fire place with cast iron and tile inset with an open grate living flamed gas fire, tiled hearth, laminate flooring, TV point, coving to the ceiling and centre ceiling rose.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.71m x 3.45m ) Fitted with an attractive range of cream wall and base units with roll edge worktop incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, range master with a six ring hob, a hot plate and double oven which is included within the sale, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher and tiled splash backs. Extensive dining area with a featured multi fuelled fire to the chimney breast inset and a rear facing entrance door.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 13' 3" ( 4.75m x 4.04m ) larger than average and well decorated master bedroom having fitted wardrobes to either side of the chimney breast, the focal point of this room being the cast iron fire place, central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window, TV point and telephone point.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.11m ) An attractive newly fitted family bathroom comprising of a wash hand basin, Jacuzzi styled bath, inset for a TV, low flush wc, walk in shower enclosure with a multi jet power shower, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, central heating radiator/towel radiator and side facing opaque double glazed windows.
Entrance Hallway Accessed via a side entrance door with decorative leaded panel, central heating radiator, attractive half panelling to the lower half of the walls and stairs rising to the first floor.
* Wear and tear where maintenance repair or upgrading will be required.
* The property has suffered previous movement but saw no evidence to suggest this is ongoing.
* There is evidence of dampness to ground floor walls and timbers in contact may be defective. They have advised a damp and timber treatment contractor is hired to investigate the full extent and carry out necessary repair work.
* An internal wall has been removed and remaining sections may be inadequately supported and we may need specialist advice to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
* Aspects of the plumbing system give cause for concern and we should seek specialist advice.
* Internal plaster requires repair or renewal.
* Trees close to the property could cause damage and specialist advice is recommended.
* The property has been altered by the construction of a single storey rear extention and checks should be made to confirm weather all necessary permissions and consents were obtained.